Risa Magravi operated this tavern for the first 30 years of Sandpoint’s history, and even now that she’s gone mostly blind in her old age and has left the day-to-day affairs of the job to her three children Besk, Lanalee, and Vodger, the mysterious Varisian sorcereress remains a fixture of the tavern. Known for its Salted Crab and Dried Onion, this tavern is a favorite of the locals if only because its out-of-the-way location ensures strangers rarely come by.
The inn is a single storey stone-walled building, with several leaded glass windows and dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs. A collection of tankards from many lands sits upon a shelf. Accomodations consist of a single large room with wooden cots and a mezzanine with several wooden cots.
- Vegetable Stew, Mug of Stout (3 cp)
- Salted Mutton and Chestnut Bread, Tankard of Stout (11 cp)
- Pickled Catfish and Oat Biscuits, Tankard of Mead (9 cp)
- Salted Crab and Dried Onion, Tankard of Mead (9 cp)
- Wheat Biscuits and Soft Cheese, Mug of Cider (2 cp)